Alpha Plus Holdings plc – a provider of private education which owns and operates 18 high quality independent schools, nurseries and sixth form colleges, predominately in London – has today launched an eight year 5.00% retail bond.
• This is the second secured issuance by the Company; the first has traded consistently at a premium to its issue price on the London Stock Exchange’s ORB since its issuance in December 2012
• The bonds are secured against real estate and other assets
• Minimum subscription amount is £2,000 with further purchases in increments of £100
• The first interest payment shall be made on 30 September 2016 in the amount of £2.50. Thereafter, interest shall be paid semi-annually, on 31 March and 30 September, in arrears in equal instalments of £2.50 per £100 of investment
• The offer period is expected to close on 23 March 2016
• Authorised Distributors are Interactive Investor, Redmayne Bentley LLP, Barclays Stockbrokers
The Alpha Plus Retail Bond prospectus and information booklet can be found at http://www.alphaplusgroup-retailbond.co.uk/